Thank you Didi for the award nomination. I think Didi might be the nicest person I have met on WP, or even in life. Go check out his blog if you are in need of a calming voice, you can’t be angry and highly strung after checking out some of the great posts and awesome art work.
1.Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
2.They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
3.Must add 7 facts about themselves.
4.Nominate 15 people to do the award!
Here are 7 facts about yours truly.
- I have a black belt in karate and I can kick your arse if I wanted too! Awrite, only half of that is a fact, I can’ even handle my own pint sized version of me never mind man handle a fully grown human.
- For as long as I can remember I have always been flexible – not in the ‘oh, yeah just pop round whenever’ kind of flexible, no! Don’t keep me waiting! I mean, that I can do all the bends and twists in yoga and think I’m doing it wrong as it’s easy peasy. I am still able, being a lazy 29 year old, to put both feet/legs around my head and face my own arse. Why someone would want to do that is debatable. But it does provide drunken entertainment when the right amount of alcohol has been consumed.
- I don’t eat fish. It gives me the willies. I wish I did like it, I have eaten it before (unknowingly) and thought it was delish! But when I found out what it was (a Salmon sandwich that I thought was cheese or something) my mind instantly freaked out and I had to pap the rest of it in the bin, I’m llike a child I guess, maybe if David hid it in my food I would eat it.
- I passed my driving test first time by the absolute skin of my teeth! I got the maximum amount of minors allowed for a pass and even the driving examiner was surprised when he said I had passed.
- On a family trip to the US, I was lucky (very lucky) to be invited into an Amish household for a tour and food. I loved every second of it, it’s an extremely rare privilege and a memory that I will always be fond of. I did envy their lifestyle. They might be the nicest family I have ever met.
- I once woke David from his sleep by ‘hot boxing’ the bedroom with my fine and delicate aromas. I wouldn’t say I fart much (that’s a lie) but when I do you can bet it’s a belter. A lingering belter. Dave woke up, rather angrily, demanding I open the window and stop farting. He was VERY angry. I thought it was VERY funny. We laugh about it now, mainly as it’s not a once off, more like a once a month occurrence.
- Dave and I have been together for 11 years and we are not married. He won’t take me, says I’m damaged goods. Kidding. Never say never, but marriage means nothing to me. I get why people do it, but I’m a cynical old lady, sorry old independent lady and ain’t no man giving me away or taking my hand uh huh *wags finger and pouts*
There you go, done and dusted.
15 nominees? Are you for real? Sheest, that is a lot!
……thats 15 right? Aye, thats plenty.